Veteran’s PATH is looking to take our programs nationwide. Yet we can’t do it alone. Only together can we reduce the suffering, help veterans thrive and make the important contributions they have to make. Become a key investor in the future of our work in changing and saving veteran’s lives. Join our Founder’s Circle, and partner with us to offer these critical programs to veterans throughout the U.S.
Extraordinary Giving: Become a Key Partner and Founder in our Work
Every major investment is personal, and we enjoy working with each donor to have their gift aligned with their vision. Commit to scaling Veteran’s PATH’s work nationwide by becoming a Founding Circle member, choosing to make a three-year commitment of $5K, $10K, $25K or more.
Together with a select group of other Founder’s Circle Members, you will be making a significant difference in the lives of veterans through HPW’s work —which is imperative to serving our veterans and making sure they are not being “left behind.”
As a Founder’s Circle Member, you will also have the opportunity to be personally involved in experiencing the work of HPW. Twice a year we will offer exclusive gatherings for our Founder’s Circle Members:
- A day of mindfulness practice led by our Veteran Leaders and Veteran’s PATH facilitators
- An intimate dinner with HPW veterans during which you can hear about their experiences, ask questions, and learn about the profound impact of your contributions in their lives.
In addition you will have the opportunity to participate in one of our one-day veteran events (space permitting), and receive our inspiring booklet of quotes and materials, as well as personalized quarterly emails with updates on our work.
In the past seven years, on a minimal budget and with mainly volunteer staff, HPW has delivered significant results working with veterans from all over the Bay Area who have served since 1990.
- Almost 70 programs by the end of 2015:
- 36 one-day events
- 18 multi-day retreats (4 to 6 days in length)
- First 2-year Veteran Leadership Training (ending this Fall)
- Training programs for 12 civilian facilitators
- Almost 900 attendees in our programs through 2015—composed of 450 unique participants who return for multiple events.
- Every retreat has a long waiting list
Your funds as a member of the Founder’s Circle will allow us to now take this work deeply to the next level.
Commit to Supporting and Healing our Veterans
Become a member of the Founder’s Circle now by committing to stand with us in a major way! Complete our secure donation form at the link below.
Join Us Now!
To learn more about what it means to be a Founders Circle member, or to discuss other ways to make a commitment, including corporate matching funds, please contact Executive Director, Lee Klinger Lesser.
Lee Klinger Lesser