HONORING THE PATH OF THE WARRIOR is a retreat and support community for returning veterans, led by Lee Klinger Lesser and Chris Fortin, fiscally sponsored by the San Francisco Zen Center.
To read more about SFZC’s fiscal sponsorship, click here.
In the last four years, HPW has served hundreds of veterans with programs which combine nature and engaging physical activities, mindfulness, Sensory Awareness, and meditation practices; the intent is to provide connection, community and tools for veterans, to support them in using their own strengths and experiences to find a meaningful and productive path in civilian life.
- Six one-day events
- Four-day Whitewater Rafting and Meditation Retreat
- Women Veteran’s Retreat
- Six-Week Practice Community
- $1400 will enable one woman veteran to attend the Women’s Veteran’s Retreat.
- $1200 will enable one veteran to attend the Whitewater Rafting and Meditation Retreat.
- $3000 covers the costs for 15 veterans to attend a One-Day Retreat.